Wednesday, June 23, 2010

writing again...

Back by popular request is the garbled ramblings of my tired brain!

It's been quite the week and I have to wonder things like "Will I ever quit thinking that every little thing my girls do is the cutest most clever thing ever?"

2 weeks ago Abi woke up one morning and decided she was now a potty girl. She has had maybe 3 accidents since then and is now dry at night and at naps as well. Thanks to all those Mom's who said to wait until she is ready and it will be easy.

Tia is just over a year old and is seriously thinking of crawling soon. Apparently she has not been terribly motivated but is now trying to give it a go. She tends to mostly rock forwards and backwards and then fall on her face when her arms give out and then cry.

Life is good. It's very full, and I feel like I am constantly playing catch up, but it's still really good. I love being a pastor, I love being a Mom and I love living in Tennessee... yep, life is good.

No comments: