Hello lovely people!
Well the long and the short of my life recently is this:
Alyn went to Japan for 5 days while I took Abi on her first slights down to North Carolina to do a woman's conference. She did amazingly well, not peep on the flights and sleeping in all different places for 5 days and still pulled it all off with a cheery attitude! What do you know we have one that is good with Travel! :-)
I also got my hair cut a few days ago and I love it. Mostly because it is to short for Abi to reach while she is nursing and rip from my head!! My final bit of info before the pictures is that Alyn and I went to see KOOZA the new Cirque Du Soleil show in Toronto last night. We try and go every year for our Anniversary but this year we bought the tickets then and had to wait until August for the show! It was INCREDIBLE!!!! If you have never seen a cirque show you need to it's absolutely amazing!
While at the show Abi was taken care of, played with and cuddled by the infamous Sarah Dalley! The funny thing is that Sarah must of taught her to Salsa dance of something last night because that child would not stay awake after feeding this morning ... no matter what I did to wake her up she slept through it! Oh well at least she will be a good dancer!
And now 2 updated photos!
3 comments:
she is so flippin adorable!!! and so are you i might add!!!! STUNNING!!
good thing she's good with travel with the parents she has! I guess God knew what family to put her in...PHEW!...He DOES know what he's doing! :)
Your a beautiful person A.J. :)
God bless you,
Joy
New Hair: Amazing. Gorgeous. Hot.
Baby Traveller: Wow. Jealous
Baby Photo: What gorgeous eyes! She is soooo cute!
Post a Comment