Well first a little update on my little cutie. She now sleeps anywhere between 9-9.5 hours at night and she doesn't wake me up with crying but with talking! I have to say I LOVE it! On average she goes about 3.5 hours between feeds with 1.5 hours of that being awake time and about 2 hours being sleep time. Her last feed is at 9:30 or 10 pm and she sleeps through to 7.
She has had a number of firsts lately! Yep, she said her first word... it was... wait for it... "car". Now of course there was no pointing or any car in sight but as she was making her normal cooing and arrrr sounds she snuck a "c" in there at the front and all of a sudden she said "car"! Prophetic sign? perhaps.
She has also had her first and second swim! She loves the water it would seem. She doesn't squeak or whimper at all, she just let's us help her float and play with her in the water with some chatter of her own thrown in! Mind you Russ and Jo's pool is really warm and it's a salt water pool so there is not much to complain about!
In other news we head of on our first trips back on the road next weekend. Alyn will be going to Japan for 5 days to do a family camp and I will be heading down to North carolina to do a woman's conference with our friends in Shallotte. It will be Abi's first airport and plane experience so if you think of us please pray! :-)
2 comments:
:) Well car could represent minstry???
It's exciting when they say their first words. I remember I was at my aunt's place and my little cousin a 2 year old. I said "Hi" to this little child who was making goo goo sounds most of the time, I was surprised when I heard his little voice say "hi" in return. lol.
Joy :)
i heard you had a new haircut and that you were HAWT, HAWT, HAWT ...
Post a Comment