Hello Folks!
Well Alyn and I are staffing the Leaders School of Ministry right now at church. I have an awesome small group of lovely ladies! it's really nice to get to hang out with all our SOM friends at church as well as some friends who have flown in for the school. Yes, the lovely and entertaining Morgan’s are back with us doing the school and our friends from AUS Alli and Drew are here as well. SO we are having a great time of catching up and Abi is getting lots of cuddles from people with strange accents!
5 comments:
Oh how I wish we could join in on the fun. Please send our love to the Morgan's. Have fun with your students!
you can lynley... anytime
and you don't have to bring your yellow cleaning gloves this time... promise:)...
xoxo
Cathy
So have you perfected the breastfeeding in public thang - a la Trish Bootsma? Or are you letting Alyn be the boob for the next month? I salute you both!
Yep I can feed in public with the best of them... possibly partially because I don't actually care if I flash them! :-)
Well I am off to feed!!!
Free babysitting for everyone!!! just jokes. Just wanted to see if any of you mother's would take the bait lol.
No seriously good to hear everything's going well for you A.J.
Been watching TACF services for years now. God is doing amazing things in Toronto and the rest of the world.
Please check out my blogsite:
http://testimonyofjesusisthespiritofprophecy.blogspot.com/ and feel free to comment. Would love to hear from you.
Your sis in the Lord,
Joy.
Post a Comment