Tuesday, July 03, 2007

iphone

Alyn was given an iPhone for his birthday and I am now posting from it!

(This is the original entry but obviously I meant to say bathing suit ... woops!)
So all is well in babyland. Abi is now consistently sleeping through the night which is awesome. We just got her a bathshit the other week so once it get's really hot again we shall take her for a dip!

Well I think I better give Alyn his gift back!

7 comments:

The Fast & the Fabulous said...

Ummm..scuse my ignorance but what is a bathshit?

A.J. said...

Woops! Oh my gosh I just about pee-d myself when I read your comment Sarah!

Sorry folks that's bathing suit!

Anonymous said...

And that's why we don't let AJ type on the iPhone folks

sc@vp said...

sarah beat me to it.
(and was a lot nicer about it)

Unknown said...

Is there a Greek word for that?

Adele said...

Heh heh heh

Out Loud said...

just dying here aj. you put tears in my eyes i cracked up so hard.