Friday, June 15, 2007

Oh yeah baby!

Just a quick update!



Our Baby girl s amazing I have to say. We went all day to the conference yesterday and she stayed on her schedule and was a treat all day. She got lots of cuddles from many sources and got a little less sleep then usual and STILL was so amazing and didn't get grumpy or anything!



So last night she wasn't falling asleep after the 7 pm feed so we decided to go home and make sure she was at home for the next feed and was able to fall asleep in her normal surroundings. She slept some and then fed well had her bath and went to sleep. I was amazed to wake up to the sounds of her coming out of sleep at 5:30 am!!! She went from a 9:30 feed all the way to 5:30 am!!!!!



Oh yes, I feel like a new woman!!!! :-)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

woohoo!! Yeah baby!! That is awesome!! It's amazing how much you appreciate sleep after not having much!
Sweet Dreams Lovely!!