Well really this blog is just the random thoughts of an often tired mind. I hope you enjoy it and if by chance you don't... well that's life my friends! My life has changed from travel and jet lag to pastoring and being a mom of two.... it's quite the adjustment.
5 comments:
Oh what an adorable little pixie - she is so cute! And her parents look suitably besotted (also, ridiculously HOT on such little sleep).
Photos of her ever day please!
AJ,
She adorable. I love our long hair, btw!
I sure do miss you friend. since you haven't been reading my blog...I don't have comments anymore :).
Love you lots,
Char
you guys are all sooo flippin GORGEOUS!!!
AJ i can't get over how rediculously gorgeous you are!!!
And Abi!!! WOW momma!! :)
love you all
Thanks everyone.... we think she is pretty stinkin' gorgeous too!
Wow!! She is gorgeous!! Love it that i can see photos of her from so far away!!
I LOVE the matching pink outfits!!
xx
Post a Comment