Well really this blog is just the random thoughts of an often tired mind. I hope you enjoy it and if by chance you don't... well that's life my friends! My life has changed from travel and jet lag to pastoring and being a mom of two.... it's quite the adjustment.
Oh wow, how amazing. They are lovely pics!!!!!! I have just noticed Abi has your eyes AJ. She is so beautiful and you all look great together. A handsome family indeed.
7 comments:
OH. MY. GOSH.
The gorgeousness of you all.
LOVE the ones of you all in pink. And the close ups - she looks very profound!
AJ your hair looks FANTASTIC.
Ahhhh....basking in reflected beauty...
Oh wow, how amazing. They are lovely pics!!!!!! I have just noticed Abi has your eyes AJ. She is so beautiful and you all look great together. A handsome family indeed.
look at you guys all matchy-matchy. I bet you planned that, right?
heh heh
gorgeous ...
Fab fab fab!!!!
Beautiful! Looks like somebody's been shopping at Baby Gap... ;)
A- Thanks! Thanks and Thanks.
LA-Thanks! We spend many hours a day just staring at her thinking..wow, isn't sh cute!
S-You think Alyn and I planned the pink thing? No, we just all got up and dressed and when Abi walked out we realized "Hey, we all match!" :-)
Jo- Thanks!
K- We MAY have been shopping at Baby gap! :-)
What a HOTT family!!!
Gorgeousness ooozing from every pore!!
AJ I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!
B-E-A-Utiful!!
oh how i miss you all!
Post a Comment