Thursday, May 31, 2007

I am a baby...

I am a baby and my name is Abigail!


I wake up like clockwork every three hours ready to eat! I am very cute and only cry when Mommy is to slow getting me hooked up to the juice!


I am now 6 weeks old and I have a lot of fun staying awake after I eat and making faces at the adults. It doesn't seem to matter whether it's Mommy and Daddy or Nanna and Grandpa or any other adult... I make faces and they swoon. In fact, they often repeat the faces I have made which I think is very curious since as adults they should be able to come up with their own faces shouldn't they?


Also as I am now 6 weeks old today I feel it is time to sleep longer at nights. I mean Mommy and Daddy look a little tired and so I thought tonight I would sleep for 5 hours and then some! Yep, I did a solid 5 and a half hour cycle tonight and I may have gone longer but Mommy woke me up as she didn't know my new plan.


Well I better get back to bed before the parental units figure out I can type!

1 comment:

sc@vp said...

love it.
such a smart child. (was there ever any doubt?)