Well really this blog is just the random thoughts of an often tired mind. I hope you enjoy it and if by chance you don't... well that's life my friends! My life has changed from travel and jet lag to pastoring and being a mom of two.... it's quite the adjustment.
8 comments:
She's so adorable :)
WOW!!!
she's soo stinking cute!!!
gorgeous!
great pictures AJ I cannnot wait to meet her!!!
Wow, she is so beautiful and your excellent photography skills have captured her beauty. I wish I was there to huggle.
LOVE THE BLACK & WHITEPHOTOS
The last photo of the foot is amazing!
That's so incredible. The lighting is lovely.
snuggle her up.
the sweetest of sweet peas x
ok... the feet are the best
AJ-
She is very cute! I look forward to meeting her one day.
So you asked for prayer requests:
I need to get on a flight (flying standby).
Finances- I need about $800/mo more in pledged support :)
I love you friend and appreciate your love and prayers!
Post a Comment