Well really this blog is just the random thoughts of an often tired mind. I hope you enjoy it and if by chance you don't... well that's life my friends! My life has changed from travel and jet lag to pastoring and being a mom of two.... it's quite the adjustment.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Ok so pictures is all I have time for....
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is soooooo cute. Wish my 2 were that small again. Congrats mom & dad. Have you gotten used to that yet? Love Anne & Scott, Teddy & JJ
Welcome to the world of being a mum!! I look back at how 'busy' I was before I had Anna and realise HOW MUCH free time I had!!!!! Wouldn't change being a mum for anything though! Lots of love to you all
2 comments:
She is soooooo cute. Wish my 2 were that small again. Congrats mom & dad. Have you gotten used to that yet? Love Anne & Scott, Teddy & JJ
Welcome to the world of being a mum!! I look back at how 'busy' I was before I had Anna and realise HOW MUCH free time I had!!!!! Wouldn't change being a mum for anything though! Lots of love to you all
Jo (and Anna)
Post a Comment