Friday, May 25, 2007

And so it goes....

Well the day pretty much looks the same! Abi sleeps 5 hours at night in a oner which is nice. She loves having a bath and being cuddled! Her grandparents are here from Scotland so she is getting plenty of love, storgé, and cuddles. I would post pictures of her with her grandparents but sadly they didn't turn out well so once I get Alyn's parents trained to smile and not talk while I am taking pictures we shall post some of them too!



Abi also went into the SOM for visits and cuddles so it's been a full week!



Oh and I am completely addicted to "The West Wing"... Alyn got the box set on eBay for a steal so we watch it during the night feeds! it's what gets me through when I would rather be sleeping! :-)



And now pictures of our week....


Bath time... Oh by the way we don't bath her fully clothed incase you are worried! We just keep her warm until her face and head are bathed and dry and then we bath the rest of her!





Visits from the cuddle commission....



4 comments:

sc@vp said...

absolutely NOTHING wrong w being addicted to West Wing (so long as you lend me the first three seasons when you're done with them)

Adele said...

Awwwwwww....the cuteness! The cuddle commission seems to be compiled of extremely hot looking blondes!

Abigail is gorgeous!

Joyce said...

where do i sign up for the cuddle commission??...and is being a 'hot blonde' a prerequisite??

She is GORGEOUS!!!

Lois said...

Can't wait for my turn!!!!!!! You are all looking SO WONDERFUL!!!! I love you!!! well done Alyn, AJ and Zoë Abigail!!!! xxx