Well really this blog is just the random thoughts of an often tired mind. I hope you enjoy it and if by chance you don't... well that's life my friends! My life has changed from travel and jet lag to pastoring and being a mom of two.... it's quite the adjustment.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Aren't I cute!
Here I am doing two of the things I do best. Burping (Thanks Dad) and making cute faces and noises that melt the parental units hearts... Yep, I have them wrapped around my finger already!
she is one cutie pie! we look forward to seeign the three joneses. please email Bill your address as we have a wee something for the beautiful baby girl.love B&C<><
6 comments:
Ahhhhh, she's her father's daughter alright - what with the talent for burping an' all.
What a total sweet pea....it's not just the parental units who are a bit ga-ga over her!
xx
she is one cutie pie! we look forward to seeign the three joneses. please email Bill your address as we have a wee something for the beautiful baby girl.love B&C<><
She's just so gorgeous! She melts my heart too!!!
Awww, lovely little doll!
awwwww.....a little speachless
from sven and lis
She is a stunner!!!!!!! Wow, she is breaking hearts already and I'm sure when she is 16 there will be lots of boys running after her. Sorry Alyn.
Post a Comment