Friday, April 27, 2007

Finally Home.....

Well it has been quite the 10 days but today we got to take our baby home from the hospital. As we walked out of the NICU with Abigail in her car seat we both cried at the thought of finally going home.

So for those of you who have not seen her yet......



I know, she is just way to cute!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Congrats!!

She IS way too cute!!

Christian thinks so too.

sc@vp said...

she's such a dolly.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl.... she is just way too cute... Can't wait to meet her.

Luv Helen and the MacDonald's

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

Aw, A.J. she is just so BEAUTIFUL!
That's great that you guys finally got to take her home!

Enjoy her! Being a Mommy is the best thing in the world!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Suzy said...

Congratulations. She is absolutely adorable.

Ash said...

I'm so glad you got to finally go home. She's so cute :)

Joyce said...

B-E-A Utiful!!!!
absolute doll!!
I've been keepin up on Alyn's blog with the videos!!
love her already!!!
give kisses for auntie Joyce, k!!!

love you AJ!!