Well the truth is my feet hurt... a lot. My calves cramp every night while sleeping and my hips are doing strange things but aside from all that... I am still loving being pregnant!
People keep asking me if I am nervous about the birth... I am really not. I mean maybe I should be! Maybe ignorance really is bliss but I am seriously about 95% excited and 5% nervous. I can hardly wait to meet our precious little girl!
In the past 2 weeks we have had two baby showers. One hosted by my lovely cousin Janna and the other by Carol. I have so many gorgeous little outfits for her it feels like a ton of clothes. However I have been informed by mothers who know (Or so they say :-) That 7 dresses and 5 little outfits in one size will not get me far.... well it looks like a lot to me! Maybe that's because I am counting onsies as outfits as well????
I must also say it is a wonderful thing to have friends with such great taste! I am mean seriously when you see our little peanut in her new little threads you will know what I mean! We were given really lovely stuff, it's pretty overwhelming actually! Oh and I must say I have fallen in love with Baby gap.... I tried not to but it's to late I am there! Can I get counseling for this issue because I am pretty sure that would be cheaper then shopping there as much as I want to!!
I am also planning for some stuff from Next in the UK that I want Alyn's mom to bring over for us. It's actually much cheaper then most things here but so stinking cute it's painful!!
Thanks to everyone that came to the showers and blessed us with your friendship and your gifts we really are so thankful! I promise I am sending cards this is not my way of getting out of writing cards I swear! :-)
2 comments:
i am fine with this being the card.
(Please let this be the card.)
please do not send us a card
('but there is nothing to send a card about' you say.
'aha!' I say mysteriously. 'Ask Sarah about that!')
Things you should be doing at this stage of your pregnancy:
1) not sending thank you cards
2) sleeping (as the cramps and bendy hips allow)
3) napping
4) getting yout hair done
5) getting a manicure and pedicure just for the fun of it
6) napping some more
7) going out for coffee with friends - a lot
8) going out to the movies - a lot
9) going out to dinner - a lot
10) lolling about and doing nothing
11) napping
12) not worrying about the birth - you'll be great
13) not doing anything responsible that you don't have to do
14) cutting yourself a lot of slack
Please.
Love you.
Post a Comment