Dear Peanut,
Mommy loves you very much. Mommy loves it when you move and wiggle even when she is sleeping or at least trying to. Mommy and Daddy can hardly wait to meet you and we have your room all ready! There are all kinds of pretty things for you to play with, look at and wear.
Now as much as Mommy loves it when you groove she has a special request in regards to not jumping on squishy bits that you may find. I know they must feel more interesting to kick or jump on then perhaps the side walls of your domain but here is the thing... Mommy needs those organs! And that little trampoline like spungie bit at the bottom of your dwelling is not an excer-saucer or mini tramp but in fact Mommy's bladder which is slightly bruised and over worked recently and would appreciate less attention from your head, hands, feet or anything else that is want to engage it!
Have a wonderful last few weeks of play in there sweet Peanut. And remember be excited about coming out because there are many people waiting out here to kiss you, cuddle you and hold you.
Much love, Mommy
7 comments:
sounds about right.
(hey - are you getting any acid reflux? i can't remember.)
ooohhhhhh yeeeahhhhh.....yeeeeeouch! Do you wince every time you stand up? I did.
One weird thing after having the peanut de-shelled (as it were)....you'll suddenly realise - 'hey I hardly ever have to go to the loo now!'
(Well I had that epiphany....and it was more exciting than it sounds!)
Sh- Nope! no reflux praise God.
A- I can hardly wait for THAT epiphany! Excuse me I must run to the loo now... not kidding.
Oh the joys....
Enjoy every moment and every symptom. It changes so fast once poppet arrives. Wish i could be there to cheer you on like you cheered me on when J was on her way out. Thanks for those moments. I will never forget them.
amazing, amazing, amazing
aww that is sooo sweettt!!! i love it!
& i am one of those people waiting to hug kiss & cuddle this sweet peanut!
love you lots
♥
Meghann <3
Post a Comment