Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Montreal...

I am pleased to announce that we are currently in Montreal. Alyn and I are having 4 days of romantic getaway before the baby comes. Last night we went to a lovely French restaurant with was supposedly just a few blocks away.... make that 5 blocks away UP HILL and add a waddle and you get the picture! By the time we got there I was ready to eat the MaĆ®tre D’!


We have been upgraded to a lovely suite (Thanks Starwood) which is very generous as we didn't pay for the rooms in the first place as we have points to use up!


Today's plan? Well the weather is gorgeous so we are going to old Montreal to walk around and see what we see!

3 comments:

Andrew G said...

that's awesome guys!! I hope you have a really fun and well deserved break!

sc@vp said...

dear me, but i love montreal.

and i haven't been in YEARS.

(*sobs*)

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

Time away before the baby comes is such a great idea!!!!
We went to Rome for a week and it was awesome (except for all of the walking around, I can TOTALLY sympathize with the waddling uphill for 5 blocks! Yikes!)

I love Old Montreal, I hope you guys have a great time! I don't know what it's called, but if you get a chance you should go to the cathedral there. It's just cool to see and there's this tiny house/chapel thing that's filled with all of these crutches from people who were healed (if I remember right, don't quote me!)

(this comment is getting long but . . .) I can't believe you guys are about to have your baby! YAY!!!!!! It's so close!