Well we had quite the fun week last week. I spent time trying to recover from my Norwegian chest cold and catch up on some sleep while equally balancing nesting activities!
The results of our nesting activities this past week saw Alyn, John and Ricky build a crib, not be a able to get it through the doors into the nursery, partially dismantle a crib, remove 2 doors, re-assemble the crib in the nursery. I also broke out the sewing machine to make window coverings that match the quilt and hang them. Well in truth Alyn hung them because he felt that was the manly thing to do and he did a marvelous job! So we are getting there folks.....


4 comments:
lovely.
and, ummm ... can i borrow your sewing machine?
Awww! It's so sweet looking! And I love the window coverings! Great job!
How much longer now?
So, where is the nursery? Did you all move? I am so full of questions :)
It looks GREAT!!
S@bd - Sure if you need to use it. It's a Pfaff (yes, I am bragging!)
SS- Thanks! About 7 weeks now. I am just starting to feel big!
Char - J&C built us a nursery off of our bedroom so we haven't had to move! Yippeee!!!
Post a Comment