Hello Friends
Well we have just finished doing Panama City and Virginia Beach and were home for a day before flying out to London England. Thankfully I was upgraded on the flight over and could keep my legs up and they didn't swell very much at all. Ah yes, the things that you have to worry about when traveling pregnant! Anyhoo, flight socks and plenty of walking around as per Mom's or I mean Shannon's instructions certainly paid off!
But alas I must be off... our gate just opened to fly to Norway so we must run for the plane! This is our last trip before having some rest and waiting for the baby to come and I think we are both looking forward to the down time!
Next stop, Catch the Fire Norway!
4 comments:
good girl.
:-)
Wow, last trip before the baby comes....how TOTALLY exciting is that???????
Sh- Thanks Mom
Adele - Very exciting and a little nerve racking!
can't wait to see you settle and chill. hope you'll remember how that looks like! love you and see you soon. In the meantime, have an amazing time in Norway!xox
Post a Comment