Sunday, March 18, 2007

Feeling rough in Norway...

Hi there,


This is really kind of a desperate blog for prayer. I have been feeling pretty sick this week but it feels like it's getting worse! Alyn thinks it's because I am not sleeping which is true enough. I am not comfortable at night so I only sleep a few hours. However, a few of the team have caught some sort of cold as well and I seem to be the poster child for it!


So I have a sore through, hacking up a lung, stuffy head kind of thing. Now this all sounds really dramatic but it's actually not as bad as it could be I am just not enjoying it because I don't think I can take anything to help. Like probably a few good nights of sleep would do wonders!!!


For those of you who have been pregnant is there anything I can take for cold stuff or do I just wait it out????


My happy thought today? We head home tomorrow and then we get to rest.

2 comments:

Adele said...

Oh you poor darling! You can take paracetamol...
Try to avoid sugar as it won't help.
Hope you feel better soon....sleep will def help.
Love you lots xxx

Anonymous said...

You can also take 2 extra strength Tylenol every 4 to 6 hours for your sore throat and body aches. It's the only pain reliever that's allowed.