Well really this blog is just the random thoughts of an often tired mind. I hope you enjoy it and if by chance you don't... well that's life my friends! My life has changed from travel and jet lag to pastoring and being a mom of two.... it's quite the adjustment.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Which Superhero am I?
Your results: You are Supergirl
Supergirl
90%
Green Lantern
80%
Robin
80%
Superman
75%
Wonder Woman
70%
Batman
60%
Spider-Man
45%
Iron Man
40%
The Flash
35%
Hulk
35%
Catwoman
20%
Lean, muscular and feminine. Honest and a defender of the innocent.
I have that quiz on my myspace page... I'm Wonder Woman.... "A beautiful Princess with a strength of character"... WOW, right...they really know there stuff supergirl! :)
3 comments:
I totally want to be her.
sigh.
I have that quiz on my myspace page...
I'm Wonder Woman....
"A beautiful Princess with a strength of character"...
WOW, right...they really know there stuff supergirl!
:)
i knew we were alike and friends.
Post a Comment