Monday, March 05, 2007

Better than Nintendo

Good Morning!


We are currently both wide awake and sleepless in Virginia beach! So I thought this would be a perfect time to blog about my newest past time.....


I have within me (quite literally) the most entertaining of objects. She moves, she kicks, she sticks her bum out (at least I hope it's her bum and not her head I have been smushing!). It's hysterical actually and I can play with her for hours.


Even in utero she has quite a bit of character I have to say! If I press on the side of my stomach she will kick my hand. If I happen to be sitting eating with a hot bowl of homemade curry sitting on my belly (happens a lot actually) she tries to kick it off and quite vigorously!


But I have to my favourite part is in the morning (or on planes) when my whole stomach is just a movin' and a shakin'! Usually she is bum up on the left and my stomach looks like the shape of a ski slope down to the right (Blue Mountain eat your pathetic heart out!) quite bizarre to look at!


And the 2 things that she consistently responds to are drum beats and the sound of her father's voice. Yep, as soon as she hears his voice she kicks and grooves all over the place. It makes me smile!

2 comments:

Adele said...

Awwww...sooo cute! This babe is going to be quite a character for sure!

I miss the feeling of the baby moving inside - it's so cool. Apart from when they are pressing up into your lungs and you can't breathe!!!

A.J. said...

Haven't had that one yet!
I think because I am carrying all out front she hasn't managed to get into the rib cage area! Perhaps there is some good with my ribcage refusing to expand... she can't get her little foot in there!