Sunday, September 30, 2007

iPhone!

Well hello there! I am thrilled to announce that I have been given an iphone!!!!
Yep, that's right I am loving it! So fun!

5 comments:

Adele said...

Woop de woo! That's cool. Tell us more....who gave it to you?

Anonymous said...

A.J. I had a dream about you last night and I feel I need to share it with you. In the dream there were a bunch of young adults (My age in our 20's) And we were all lined up in a circle and you were blowing the Holy Spirit on each one (God tells me to tell you you were prophecying also) and some would fall over and some would ho out of their spirit and some were just recieving more intimacy with Jesus. When you came around to me I was also hearing this music it was from a cd you were singing on it, on this cd you were singing and it had a healing annointing on it (You singing about how much God loves us or how much you love God or something so much intimacy with the Lord overflowing, voice, piano, flute or something)I sensed the impartation through this healing cd of the Toronto Blessing that you carry, also healing for people that would listen to it. Well I fell down and I realized that "Some fall down, some ho, some make different noises, different things, but God loves everyone the same". I realized this Toronto Blessing I've so desired in my own life (I've wanted to go to TACF for a visit for like about 7 years now but never had the money to go, but future I believe :)) well what this Toronto Blessing is really the FATHER'S BLESSING. Some people don't have fathers, or bad experienced with their dad's and heavenly Father is our dad. When I was on the floor in the dream God said to me "I have always loved you perfectly." I felt fear going, healing coming. Anyway AJ I feel the need to prophecy over you. About God using your artistic talents in greater ways. I believe that God has given you an artistic view in life, like a designer kind of view you know how to do things artistically how to put things together like a designer, kind of organized about it (intellect in artistic things), tons of artistic talent that branches out into different areas God is going to use it for HIs glory. Your an intelligent woman, inventive. Almost like an entrapaneaur (can't spell it) I believe God is going to download inventions, ideas to you. Also the impartation that you carry is very huge. In fact when you were praying over me in the dream, I've been to Todd Bentley meetings with Fresh Fire and Joshua Mills, and you carried a really strong annointing at TACF in the dream I had, I beleive because you were with TACF near the beginning when God was first pouring out (This is what I believe I'm hearing from God) I honestly don't know lol. Anyway what I believe I'm hearing is God is going to use that in greater ways for His glory as you step out even more in your call, YOU HAVE MUCH TO IMPART. And pray about that cd?? (You can use a clarinet to sing along with or whatever your favorite instrument is ;) it doesn't have to be piano or flute. It's up to you. I don't know if you have a cd already but I just sensed a lot of people could recieve some healing from that. And also people coming to Christ. I don't know if you sing or not but I just heard a testimony of some guy that got struck by lightning and sang better after it for the glory of God, I heard the cd he made about songs of angels! So God can do anything!

You can take this to the Lord in prayer or run it by some of your friends. Sorry if this prophecy is not that organized, God told me not so long ago that I'm a prophet and I'm just learning as I go along.

Joy :) Blessings.

Anonymous said...

I'm also learning to hear the voice of God more clearly for others, so test it, test it :)

Joy.

Anonymous said...

More... lol.

Joy wrote: "you carried a really strong annointing at TACF in the dream I had, I beleive"

I know the message was long but I knew I had to tell you that when I read this part over again I continued to read it as "You carried a really strong PROPHETIC annointing at TACF in the dream I had, I beleive." But I also sense the carrying of the Toronto blessing upon your life, your carrying from the first outpourings of it and so you have much to impart not only as (A.J. giftings/call) but also the Toronto blessing, impartation of that to the next generations coming up. So both of those things :) Thought I'd tell you that too as I got further revelation on it I believe. Okay, I'd better stop or I'll continue prophecying over you lol.

Joy.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I don't know what an IPhone is. lol.

Joy.