Thursday, November 01, 2007

It was awesome!

Well hello!



I know we have been MIA for a while but hey you know how life gets right?! This past week we were in Alabama on a mission type trip to a juvenile detention and treatment facility with Kevin Alfred and Natalie Mason. It was the easiest place to do miracles you could ever imagine! The kids were totally letting us in and letting us pray for them and speak prophetic words over them and God totally backed us up! In the 3 days we had with them 55 or 60 kids gave their lives to the Lord and we saw almost every kid get healed (there was one that didn't want to forgive the people that had hurt him and so sadly he didn't get healed yet but Alyn had a good chat with him about it). It was just killer fun! It's amazing how when you step out God just totally takes you up a level! These kids needed to know that God is real, that he knows them and that He cares about their lives and God not only healed them physically but told us stuff that shook them with how well God knows them. Alyn has made a video of some testimonies from our time down there and I so can't wait to see them!



I am so stoked! I can't wait to go back! I mean these kids were sent to this facility by the court system to hopefully get rehabilitated, off drugs, learn life skills and such to send them in the right direction and hopefully out of jail. So you go there and you think it might be a little scary or something but they are just the cutest kids (I say kids because they are between 12-17 years old) and they aren't even "bad" kids at all they are mostly survivors of really bad home situations, children of crack addicts, abused kids who just need someone to step in and love on them and give them some hope!



Oh man I want to go back....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.