Well I must say it's been an age since I posted anything. Perhaps you have all given up on me and who could blame you? So let's try a little update and see who is still out there!
Alyn and I are back on the road again and have been since August. Next year is filling up well and we are excited about what God is doing with us and the new things He is birthing in our hearts for this year!
Alyn is very handsome, really well, and just generally awesome. He is healthy and a really great Dad and Husband (so nothing new on that front really)
Abi is 9 months old, has no teeth but it looks like it could be any day now and maybe all at once! She sit up on her own and plays, she rolls and has just started getting up on her hand and knees and rocking back and forth! Crawling could be soon too I guess. She has done 37 flights in the last 4 months and visit 6 nations already! She can clap her hands and raise them above her head in response to us asking and she loves her pureed food!
Me? Ummm... I feel newly inspired to pursue God with passion just to know Him and be known. I am trying to loose weight, exercise and eat healthier. I am off of wheat and should probably be off of milk products but coffee and rice milk is just plain wrong so Diary will have to stay for a while. tomorrow begins a brand new regime... hopefully it all works well.
So how are you?
8 comments:
i hadn't given up ... but then i have a feed-reader ...
i'm still here
and i don't use a feed reader
i guess that makes me slightly more dedicated than shannon... or maybe more stupid :)
oh ya... that was me, cathy
:)
Yeah I have 2 friends left! :-)
We are still here....
Love you
G&S
i will always be here. i'm so glad to hear from you dear friend! :) and way to be on the healthy kick- you can do it! i'll pray for lots of grace.
ok, i still need to know, how does a mother and baby cope with time changes and long flights?? does she end up waking at random times because of jet lag? has is messed up her routine? these are all things that have put me completely off flying anywhere for a very long time!
abigail
I have Abi on Babywise so I just add a feed or short shift feeds to account for time changes. She doesn't seem to get jet lag at all... I do but she doesn't. She still sleeps her 12 hours at night even the first night in the new country.
Post a Comment