Hello Folks,
Well as I am sure you have noticed I have fallen way behind in my blogging regime! So here is an update with pictures and some words!
Here is a cute baby so tired after a long day of travel that she was out cold in my arms and didn't wake up with putting her on the bed and waiting for the crib to arrive in the room and transferring her into the cot. So cute but so tired!
Next up some birthday photos... mostly of my cake attempts and her birthday shoes which I admit match her mothers! Oh and yes that is her CRAWLING out of the picture :-)
Next we cross the pond to Newcastle England where we are at one of our favourite churches doing a Leaders School of Ministry with John and Carol.
Lastly, a few short days ago I was given a gorgeous diamond ring! I mean the picture does not do it justice at all but wow what a shock! I think I spent most of Monday in shock at this extravagant gift from a wonderful person who barely knows us but wanted to bless me with something so lovely.
Until next time... Over and out from the UK!
1 comment:
holy smackerels, that is one heck of a diamond ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment