Hi Folks.....
Well we are now in Glasgow and spent the day teaching at Queens Park Baptist. While Alyn was teaching this morning Abi seemed bored so I pulled down from the shelf some large chess pieces for her to play with. I put them all in front of her and sat down as I was pretty tired. Then the little clever baby systematically went through each different chess piece and found it's matching piece. Once she had matched some pawns she didn't pick them up again, then the bishops, castles, knights, queens and kings. Sometimes she would check that the bottoms were the same size as well. My friend Pam came into watch Abigail (She is the head teacher at a primary school here in Glasgow) and she said "AJ I think you should get some books and raising gifted children."
Here's some pictures of it......



Also tonight we went to Wagamamas for dinner and it was fabulous!!!! The food was awesome. Abi now feeds herself and doesn't want ANY help from us! (My heart is under going an adjustment here folks!) She is in a very cool chair made by a NZ company called Phil & Ted's. The food.... oh the food.... we all loved our food including Abi otherwise known as "Noodle Girl"



Love to you all.....
1 comment:
finally you have been to wagamamas...my favorite!! the closest one in N.America is coming to Boston... so sad.
cathy
Post a Comment