Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Closing it down?

Well I am contemplating closing the blog down. I mean clearly no one reads blogs anymore with FB being so big. It would seem a rarely have a random thought worth cataloging or at least if I do lack the energy to actually do so!!! However, perhaps I should wait ... see if the urge to write returns when we start our new lives and what is normal to everyone else becomes a strange and bizarre adventure worth cataloging!!!



Thoughts? Anyone still out there??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooo!!! I sporadically check this blog in the hope that you will write something!

Lucy
xx

Anonymous said...

i still read :)
love the one who loves flashing shoes too :)

Out Loud said...

i read, i do. i love to read. blogs can never fully be replaced, they're so much more personal! don't end this!