I guess I didn't think there would be much adjusting to do as I think all of North America is pretty similar but here are some things I have learned so far:
- Everything is cheaper including meat at the grocery!
- There is no grocery store equivalent to Fortinos or Lablaws! (So sad!)
- To get healthy food (Ie whole wheat pastas etc.) you have to go to a special store.
- Cars and Insurance are cheaper!!!
Well that's all my revelations for right now as I need to get some food before I pass out!
Much love to anyone reading!!!
7 comments:
silly i know... but still reading....
:)
xoxox
cathy
is it actually cheaper or just in USD ... which makes it about the same?
just wondering.
(hope you got some food in time!)
Hmmm... Well I got 8 large chicken breast (boneless/skinless) ala Sam's club for 9 dollars instead of like 20 in TO. A lot of stuff is way cheaper like detergent and stuff is literally close to half!
I remember trying to get cereal that wasnt full of sugar in the US and that was very difficult. and now we are in the UK my Husband gets his Mum to send over Reese Puffs from the states...the Grass is always greener.
ps any news from Adele Richards, Let her know I am thinking of her if you are in contact still.
Wow A.J. I return to read your blog and see that you are living in Tennesse! Glad you are liking it there. I'm sure your still polishing up on that Ol' Southern Canadian accent!?!?
God bless you.
That's a good question, USD could make a difference in the pricing.
Joy.
I should almost live in America just to be able to save money!!! LOL :D
Post a Comment