OK So yesterday I went and had some rather interesting tests done! The wedding we attended this past weekend was of Patrick and Oksana Dunnigan which was awesome. Patrick’s Parents are natural health practitioners and decided that a number of my unusual problems (I.e. holding ridicules amounts of water, food allergies and thyroid issues need some attention). So yesterday off we went to their office where I was hooked up to a machine that looks shockingly similar to an eclectic chair.
So I gave Alyn one last kiss (Just in case) and they began the diagnostics. The machine seems to work a lot like the diagnostics computer on a car. Just plug the human in and it will tell you which organs, glands, toxic levels of yucks stuff and so on are out of wack! As I stared at the PHD framed on the wall above Dr. Tesslers head I wondered what odd results he may find!
Well it would seem I have an unusually high amount of bad bacteria lurking around as well as some…. Yep, you guessed it parasites! Not really the news I was going for to be honest. In addition my lymph system is in some distress (ahh… water retention issue solved) I am not supposed to eat wheat or dairy (food allergy reactions solved) and my Thyroid is.. and I quote “asleep”. (Thyroid problem solved… thus weight issue hopefully on it’s way to being solved!)
So the answer to these many issues? Well I began today a vitamin and supplement regime to take care of all the low points that the mighty scan found. This evening I begin a bad bacteria and parasite cleanse for a few weeks. In the end hopefully I feel fitter, more energetic and less full to bad stuff!! Yep, it’s scary what lurks beneath the surface!(or in the colon as the case ma be!)
6 comments:
WOW. That's some Alias like scan there babe. Did they remove any chunks of your memory? Did you wake up in an alley way in Hong Kong?
I'm sorry to hear there are things that need correcting - but if it makes you better - I guess that's good.
But if you have to give up dairy, what happens to Starbucks?? Soy? Does soy work?
Hope you feel wonderful really soon.
xx
ewww
cue scary music ...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
seriously though - glad you know what's up.
Call me a cynic, but let me guess - the people who ran the tests, just happened to sell the vitamins & supplements that would "fix" you?
Yes, don is my husband and I will confirm that he is indeed a cynic. It will be very interesting to see how you are feeling in a few weeks.
I just have to say that I am pretty grossed out though. You didn't get the parasite from my cooking did you?
Welcome to the none dairy none wheat -diet... Its ok, and soy does work! Though it does cut out many nice foods too, if you like Italian food for instance. Unless they serve gluten/wheat free pasta. I think I could use with one of those scans as well..What was the machine again? Must find someone with it. Blessings Mimosa
Post a Comment