Well adoring fans I am so sorry for my long absence. I am touched and honoured that you pulled up this little blog on the off chance that I may have blogged!
"What happened to your commitment?" I hear you ask! Well my Mac had a small overheating issue in the Texas heat and decided to have a long long nap. So we had to send her into the Mac doctor to have a few things fixed and now she is back and good as new! So I will try and back blog (a new and exciting term I have made up I think!) anything truly exciting from the last few weeks.
But for now I am back blogging, answering e-mail and happy as Larry. (Hopefully Larry is happy I haven't spoken to him in a while... in fact I am not sure I know a Larry....)
5 comments:
woohoo!!! you're back. I was about to send the search party...good thing you are blogging again!!
...Larry is quite the happy guys, I assure you!
OH.
HI.
I was hoping you'd come back sometime soon.
Hey there... I do miss you. I look forward to telling you all the great stuff about my new direction...have a good time in GB.
Beanie
Larry is a cucumber. in fact a veggie tale.
glad you're back. :)
Larry the cucumber is the only Larry I know worth mentioning too.
Missed you.
Post a Comment