Hello Friends,
Well Alyn and I are currently attending a PIH gathering in the mountains of North Carolina. Sarah Dalley can you say "Oh Beauty!"
It's been a great few days. Mostly we are just hanging out and getting to know people. There are informal meetings at night where mostly we just pray for each other and chat. So great!
Today's plan is to walk up to a water fall, perhaps sit by the pool if I have a say, and then have dinner and hang out again tonight.
So I hope you are all having a lovely day wherever you may be! I will post pictures of the fall and stuff later today because it is stinking gorgeous here!
Much love,
AJ
4 comments:
seen any angels yet? ;) oh yeah!
so ...
tell me again how this 'itinerant thing' is so SO HARD ...
not a chance Krista... my girlfriend's here in Toronto
hey there friends! NC is one of the best states I do believe....for beauty that is. I still like Good old texas too, which is where you are headed next, right.
I am in Johannesburg, SA...and between you and me...(and the rest of your blog readers)...I like it alot. I am definitely praying about the next steps....you all need to come out sometime!
Love-char
Post a Comment