We have an exercise ball… two in fact. They are fun to bounce on while waiting for such things as downloads, meals, and husbands. We also do all kinds of strange exercises (thus the name ‘exercise ball’) and stretches.
However, I have to say that the thing I enjoy the most is watching Alyn when he tries to do some new fangled move and ends up in a heap on the floor shortly after the ball ejects him for improper use. Then the other night Stu and Lynley were over and Stuart bravely attempted something (I have no idea what as I missed that part) and was ejected over the top and onto his head in a heap. I laughed, I couldn’t help it. I so NEED a video camera if only just to capture the ball antics of the male species!



8 comments:
Thats AWESOME!!! so flippin funny!
I actually just walked in the door from target (that's american for AMAZING) where i bought that very ball...can't wait to end up in my own heap!! :) Love you
hmmm ... he looks very flexible and, you know, cute while willing to try new positions.
two nice things to have in a husband.
aww great fun.. who was it again that hit their leg on the corner of the wall in the hotel?
Can we come up with new challenges that will inspire the Jones to further antics?
How about eating a bowl of Cocoa pops (the incentive) while balancing belly first on the ball. The bowl of cocoa pops should be resting on the floor.
heh heh...make sure you have your video camera for that one (and a large plastic sheet).
xxx
Oh my sides hurt... Those pictures are hilarious! I (in theory) work for the best itinerant pastors ever. Not many would be seen tackling an excercise ball.
And, EW, Shannon! Can we keep this blogging community PG rated, please?
It was Alyn that hit the wall... hard. Poor cutie!
s-a: you don't know me very well, do you?
:-)
the title of this post is a bit inappropriate... i thought you were going to share something about Alyn that the free world doesn't want to know
Post a Comment