Friday, May 19, 2006

Suggestions for US Airways advertizing!

Ok granted advertising is never honest (or am a really jaded?) but if US Airways were to be honest I have some suggestions for their new slogans!



ready???



  1. US Airways. We suck.
  2. US Airways. Turbulence is our middle name, customer service isn't.
  3. US Airways. People skills? nah.
  4. US Airways. We expect our flight crew to arrive shortly... we think.
  5. US Airways. First Class check in? what's that!
  6. US Airways. If you are flying with us you ran out of options so sit back, relax and enjoy the attitude.

OK perhaps I need to forgive them and move on. Especially since we will have the *pleasure* of flying with them again on Monday.

7 comments:

Adele said...

You have a budding career as a copywriter/advertiser....your strengths being - strong communication of emotion (extreme irritation) and extreme versatility (let me tell you how many ways they irritate me).

heh heh. Now I don't feel quite so bad for ragging on AC....but I know you don't agree with me there.
:-)

sc@vp said...

don't forgive! it's way more fun for me if you rant!

A.J. said...

We tried to send them a customer complaint e-mail. ( it was nicely worded as Alyn wrote it not me!) But the website won't allow you to send one without a USA zip code, there is no e-mail address for customer service other than the "web response" that doesn't work for us Canadians and when we called into the customer service to get an address they gave us a mail address.

So Alyn says "you know there is no mail address listed on your customer service site." and the guy says "yep, we know."

Well folks, that pretty much sums it up right there!

Anonymous said...

My US zip is 32258 - you can use it any time you feel the need to complain to ANYONE!
If I'd never heard you preach, I might be easily convinced that you missed your calling as an ad exec. (or at least an anti-ad exec)

Anonymous said...

or mine- 17025... :) i would like to replace US Airways with American West for my own issues. i think that any time i have feelings towards american west, i will just look this blog up and read it. it makes me feel happier. can you write a advert for cell phone companies? preferable sprint/nextel? thanks aj!!!

Charlene said...

I have to say, I agree. Just flew them out to Seattle...the worst flying experience I have had in a LONG time!!!

Mimosa said...

Hahaa this made me laugh! Hilarious..Sooooooo well said. Agree with Adele. Coming to Finland anytime soon? ;) Blessings & Much Love, Mimosa