Ok we are supposed to be on vacation. The problem? We have a conference with lots of things that need to be done coming up and it's taking over our vacation!
- Please PRAY for all details like VENUE to work out (it was worked out but there have been some developments since then and now we are looking again for a venue! ARGHH!!!!) so we can keep moving forward with Freshwind Texas!! (Which incidentally is June 15-17th!)
In other news.... nope I don't have any other news really. Other than we are sleeping in, eating well, walking, enjoying the sun although we have no "colour" yet and having a great time hanging with the fam!
Love to you all,
AJ
2 comments:
Grrrrr about your vacation being snaffled up....will pray for venue for FW.
By the way about the title of the post.....is this some reference to how many 'larger than life' people there are in Florida - therefore you are deducing they must be very hungry in order to eat so much?
xx
Yikes...sorry I won't be around...if I was, I would help with the details! Miss you...love-char
Post a Comment