Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Home again, home again. jiggity jig jig!

Hello faithful blog fans!



Well we arrived home Tuesday afternoon from our vacation in Florida. I am feeling a little under the weather but not horrendous or anything and getting ready to get back in the flow of all that needs to get done tomorrow!



Florida was wonderful. We spent many days at the pool and beach lazing around in the sun drinking Pina Colatas.... OK so in reality we didn't get to the pool or the beach but it was a great break! We slept in, hung out with the wonderful fam, made new friends, ate great food and had a blast! I miss them already really. I shall include some pictures of my gorgeous family and some new friends!



We also were given a financial blessing by a couple down there for some spending money while on vacation! Yeah God! So we headed down to Orlando and spent 2 days in the Universal theme parks (Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios) It was good fun (mostly watching the 4 year old in Alyn come to the surface!). As Alyn and I are rollercoaster junkies it left a little to be desired on the "big scary rides" front, but was so cool as far as themed rides and even just the whole "set" of the parks.



So now we are home until Monday when we fly down to Alabama for the soaking school and The Father Loves You Alabama! Lots to do and fit in within a few days!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have!
I am so glad that you came for a visit. What a blessing it was to have you here. I can't wait for you to come back in the fall.
I love you~ H