Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Houston we are good to go....


Hello friends!


Well we had a great weekend in Houston with one of the craziest fire tunnels I have seen in a long long time! We fly home on Monday on a fairly uneventful flight. We were so tired that I had a bath at 7:30 pm with the intention of going to bed shortly there after but ended up hanging out with J&C and V and didn't actually get to bed until 11:30pm. Yep, that's right offer us nice chocolate and decaf coffee and we will invade your house and never leave!


So yesterday I did the get up early and get my hair re-done so we don't scare the Brits. Then went to the church and got some CD's and stuff for the trip, hugged the lovely Sarah Dalley, Stuart and the lovely Lara Woodley and headed home. On the way home I got a camping style single coffee cup brewer so that I wouldn't have the suffer British Coffee (See early post entitled "the Great Equalizer") and then hit the post office.


So here is me at the post office. I come in on the phone and can't seem to get my head together once I hang up. the post office needs the work address and I can't raise Alyn on the Beepy phone and all i can say is... "Ummm... well what is the address for here because the PO Box is on the wall somewhere" So they look at me as if to say "Oh poor want to be blond did we forget our brain at home this morning?" Couldn't blame the really. So I don't know the box number or even which wall it is on and they go searching through all their records and finally come up with a box number and I write it all on the sticker and then realize I wrote the wrong address in the To and From section so I have to tear it up and start again. I am sure they were laughing at me in the back but they had the decency to only smile while I was able to see them. Well anyway I managed so send off our very first order from Catalyst Home's On-line store!!! and then I went home to my beloved


As I am sure you don't want to miss out on any of the details of our day we then had to go to Newmarket and get winter coats, go to Henry’s and order back drops, go to choppers and get some necessary items and then drop by for a quick shout out to our dear Stuart and Lynley and then home at 9:20pm when we still had to pack, meet with Carol about photo stuff, clean the house, and get to bed in time to get up at 4:45 am and head to the Airport. So now we are sitting in the lounge hoping for upgrades and waiting to get on our flight to Heathrow. I hope this incredibly boring update finds you happy, filled and well!!! Much Love.

2 comments:

Andrew G said...

God, give the Jonses' lots of favour and rest as they travel. Dad, I know you think they're INCREDIBLE!

Shower them with favour (and monies)

Anonymous said...

Hey baby. I look fat in that picture! You photoshopped weight onto me!