
Well it's been a lovely thanksgiving weekend full of family, fun and friends so I feel very full! No not just of turkey but my perverbial love tank is resting on full.

I started the weekend by spending Friday with my sister and Bob setting up my Photography to sell and the 400 market. (Please see image of blue booth with said photos hanging for sale). So there I have done it and got my stuff out there now hopefull they will sell like hotcakes! I also did a bit of snapping of photos on the way home which you should also so evidence of in this blog. The trees are gorgeous this time of year and that is why fall is my favourite season.... ahhh the colours!

Food, You ask? I have had plenty of great food this weekend. We had Thanksgiving at my mom's and she is a mean cook. Then we had another offer for a Thanksgiving meal on Monday noon which we turned down as we were saving room for the traditional Thanksgiving meal with the Allans. As usual it was unmatched fare and company followed by watching a TV program about a Sea Monster and an episode or two of the Vicor of Dibley. Much laughter, much food, much fun well basically it's been a perfect thanksgiving. Thanks to all those who made it so and love to D&A you were missed at our little gathering!
3 comments:
Thanksgiving? What do Canadians celebrate for Thanksgiving? Did you Pilgrims too? Congrats on getting your photos out there! Sell, sell, sell! I love the picture of the trees, beautimous.
I know you will be in Houston this week, I wish I could come, but I just don't think I will be able to make it.
Much love-
Charlene
Your mum is a mean cook? Only 3 peas each, just a sniff at a piece of turkey? That's sad.
Meanwhile, loved your piccies....aahhh sad to have missed Thanksgiving....:-(
Your blue booth looks AMAZING! I hope you've priced them nice and high...
Anyway, love you lots,
Adele
xx
AJ you look great in that photo. Alyn's a lucky guy!
;-)
Post a Comment