Good Afternoon friends
Well.... Yesterday we picked up our little Welsh Prophet Gary Morgan who is staying with us again for a few days before traveling back to Wales aka the country from wenth he came. So today we got up late (due to a long early morning episode involving throwing of blankets, no air con, heat, frustration, childlike behavior, and some reading before eventually attempting to get back to sleep. I will leave it up to you to guess who was responsible for the childlike behavior!) and mostly we have had coffee, had lunch, read a little more, had a nap, and I think we are going out to a movie. So yep, you guessed it we are trying to do the whole day of rest scenario for the next few days before gearing up for Houston TX!
Yesterday we had a great day as well cleaning (that wasn't the great part by the way) and then got some needed items at Ikea and Sam's club before returning home to hit the local pub with Stuart and Lynley and Gary... Much fun I have to say!!! Also Alyn has completed Disc one of the Wedding DVD and is now working on Disc two which will have the reception, the engagement day, and some pictures and out takes.... Should be great if the first one is any indication!
Have a great day won't you! Oh and tell someone you love them today!
1 comment:
I love you, today!
Post a Comment