
Yep, that's right I was a closet chicken! On the outside appearing bold and full of bravery but on the inside? Chicken to the core! So today I was out with Lynley and every time I saw our waiter I thought.... I am going to ask him if he has pain... I am not going to be afraid anymore.... I refuse to remain a chicken or leave all the healing to Alyn.... I am going to do this thing!!!!!! So you would think with all of those positive statements that it was easy right? Nope! I didn't do it... I chickened out yet again.
So on the way home I had to stop and get groceries. So I was at the check out and my heart started beating fast and somewhere in the back of my head was a chant something like.... no more Chicken.... no more Chicken.... NO MORE CHICKEN!!!!! So I did it! I asked her if she had any pain in her body and she said yes so I said well repeat this prayer after me:
This healing belongs to me
Because of what Jesus has done
I receive this healing now
In the name of Jesus
And guess what? She got healed and her eyes got all teary and she said she felt kind of weird and warm so I got to have a little chat with her and then she said "Hey you should pray for Jeff he's been in pain all day" and then she called him over and told him he was going to get healed and to repeat after this lady (that's me) and so he did and he got healed too!!!!
I mean I have seen many people healed in church services but hadn't been bold enough to try it in the market place until now! On Tuesday night at the PIH conference I prayed for a man who had gotten hearing aids because the ringing in his ears was so mad he couldn't hear and after we prayed he had no ringing left in his ears which was really cool.... He took his hearing aids out and everything. But this felt even cooler because there is no risk in church to ask if they want prayer and it was like instant healing... Ok so I am really excited!... Have a great day!
5 comments:
That is AWESOME!!! I had this thought the other day...and you know how my dad has dementia and all? Well, I figured that if he could repeat the prayer after me I would try it because I have been praying for his healing for a while now and I thought since he has the faith of a child, he will believe me when I say he will be healed...so, the other night, he repeated it after me. He isn't back to my old dad, but I still believe that God will HEAL him. It will be so cool when I can testify to it!
AJ JONES, YOU ARE MY HERO!
That is freaking incredible! I can't wait to hear all the testimonies...
I'm proud of you... I'm still learning to tell fear to eat this
Horray for Dad's Kingdom!
:-)
Haha what is it with you and attacking the store clerks?? No really!! God really wants you to reach into the market place! Go You!
You make Daddy smile...
Now pray for me!!
That is so encouraging!!
I have tried that prayer on other christians, but it hasnt really worked, i should try it in the market-place!! This is exciting!
Thanks AJ for sharing this with us!!
I love you!
Post a Comment