Hi everyone,
Well we are looking for a vote on Alyn getting a tattoo on his lower back. We are at a church where everyone has tattoos and the pastor has almost full sleeves on both arms. Alyn has actually thought about getting a tattoo before and it would of course be very spiritual but the question is.... to tattoo or not to tattoo....
Please register your vote via posting a comment!
Here are some more photos of us in the tattoo parlor!

Of course that's not "us" per say, as I am not a large pierced and tattooed man!
2 comments:
I VOTE YESSSSSS!!!! Be marked for GOD, I say! What if I am the only one that votes? Do I win?
I do think that this should be a shared experience....like matching spiritual tatoos or something.:0)
See you two, tomorrow.
i think it's a STELLAR idea... if he can take the pain!
Post a Comment