Well, all I have to say is favour ain’t fair baby! We had a great trip down to Texas today. The custom agent almost actually smiled at us (shocking I know) and didn’t look at us like potential felons who were trying to sneak into the country under the guise of being nice little Christians! Our ticket agent was lovely, they didn’t pull us aside and search or luggage, there were NO line ups anywhere, there was soup and salad in the Elite lounge and we flew down to Texas on a new jet. The jet is called a Bombardier CRJ705. It has leather seats throughout the cabin, lots of leg room and by the end of the fall will have individual TV’s in the seat back in front of you that is personally controlled… so you don’t have to watch what the person next to you does. The also have vide games, touch screen internet and all kinds of cool stuff….. and the good news…. They are Air Canada’s new regional get so we will be on them again next month to Houston.
We are doing a inner healing weekend with Deliverance Bible church and then some extra meetings with them and Sunday morning with Refuge church (one of my favourite churches I have to say!) and then next Friday we head down to Georgetown near Austin to do another set of weekend meetings.
Can I just say…. I love Texas!!!!!
1 comment:
You better say it!! Or we will string you up by your toes.
I am so surprised that you didn't have any problems, especially with the new Texas Passport system.
Texas is a great country and WE LOVE GEORGE BUSH!!! Can I say that?
Post a Comment