Friday, September 02, 2005

Home again, home again, jigity jig jig!


Back home again…..


I like being home, I like seeing friends and family, eating food of my choice, responding to e-mails that have been sitting in my inbox for 3 weeks, watching movies and the like, and resting. We did I great job of resting when we came home from this trip. Basically we slobbed around the house for 2 whole days and watched the Vicar of Dibley and laughed a lot. We are now home for another 6 or 7 days before we leave for Texas… what luxury… what joy!


Right now I am sitting on Stuart and Lynley’s couch hanging out, drinking coffee, and watching TV…. Life is good and it’s so nice to be home!!!

2 comments:

Andrew G said...

have a well deserved rest!

Niki said...

ahhh, yes very well deserved after sitting through the non-talent talent show, and having serious stuffy nose problems from being in those hills. That is still the most beautiful rose I have ever seen!!