Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ok just a few more pics....

Hello Jordan fans,



Here are just a few more pictures. I can not be held responsible for anyone's maternal instincts or decisions to have more children. If it can be blamed on anyone it must be Stuart and Lynley's fault as the gorgeous child is a direct result of their actions and God's miraculous nature! (Him whom we like to call "Jehovah Sneaky")




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AJ. you rock! Thanks so much for posting these... And you are right, if I wasn't in the middle of packing everything we own and moving 400 miles away in a 100 degree heat, with 80% humidity. . . I would be totally wanting a cute bundle of loving to cuddle and hold and love. It's true, I would. :) She's so pretty.

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

Thank God I already have the majority of my pregnancy over and done with! Cuz looking at these pictures really plays on my impatient nature to have a baby NOW!

Luckily I don't have to wait too much longer . . .

Those were gorgeous pictures though! Really sweet and beautiful.
Awww!

Joyce said...

so beautiful!!....and long!! :) she is really long ;)...that's ok...long, I mean tall, is gorgeous!!!...just ask me!! :)
Thanks for being a faithful poster AJ!

sc@vp said...

I'm a FAN.

truly.

LOVE that Jehovah Sneaky.

Anonymous said...

oh my, i cannot wait to snuggle that wee bundle ... how adorable is she? And so begins the battle of my hormones and my sensibilities... grrr...

Michael said...

I think she has Stuart's pout! - HAHAHA!!!

Hoorah for Miracle Baby's - this is truly awesome, particularly when you know their story!

YAY GAAAAD!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, thank you for posting pics - we are so happy for them - what a beautie!
Owen and Tonya