Sunday, July 16, 2006

Photos, photos and more photos!

Well this week has been a week of taking lots of photos! Earlier in the week I did a shoot of Lynley very pregnant and she looked gorgeous (I know it's not really shocking considering she IS gorgeous) but the shots turned out so well I thought about how pleased I was with them for days!


Last night I did a shoot with John and Carol for some stuff that they need and it was a riot!


Today? Today is Andrew, Shelley and their adorable little twins before they get to big! So there you have it a week of photo shoots and I am a happy woman!

2 comments:

sc@vp said...

I want to see THEM ALL.

POST THEM NOW. or suffer the consequences ...

ahem.

Anonymous said...

photos up please please!!! put them on AJile:):) heh baby allan may be up soon?