Well really this blog is just the random thoughts of an often tired mind. I hope you enjoy it and if by chance you don't... well that's life my friends! My life has changed from travel and jet lag to pastoring and being a mom of two.... it's quite the adjustment.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Update Part 3
Contactions are 10 minutes apart as of about 45 minutes ago!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi A.J., Thankyou for the updates. What awesome progress for a first time Mum! If you are speaking with Lynley and Stuart let them know Garth and I are holding them in prayer. We look forward to hearing joyful news soon! May Lynley be like the "lively' hebrew women in Exodus 1: 19. Mary and Garth
1 comment:
Hi A.J., Thankyou for the updates. What awesome progress for a first time Mum! If you are speaking with Lynley and Stuart let them know Garth and I are holding them in prayer. We look forward to hearing joyful news soon! May Lynley be like the "lively' hebrew women in Exodus 1: 19. Mary and Garth
Post a Comment