Yes, ladies and Gentlemen,
We are having a .... baby! It's true we saw the little one bring it's fist up and stick it in it's mouth on the untra sound! We saw it's cute little feet and hands and profile. It really is quite amazing!
And I never realized that on the screan while you are having it done it's a lot more clear what you are seeing than on the little print out they give you. You know the thermal print outs that you get to play guess the body part with! Very annoying!
But on to the announcment you have all been waiting for...... boy?.... girl?..... peanut?.... Yep, the little one is still known as the Peanut as we didn't get a clear shot of the right area to determine sex!
Oh well on to do a 3D scan in Feb!
So for those of you that "claim" you need to see me to know if it's a boy or a girl we have until mid-Feb to make that happen. Start booking appointments now as spaces are few! :-)
3 comments:
I am sad to say that I did not get your christmas card before I left. I did get the lovely post card though and I forwarded my mail, so I will probably get the card this week or next.
Now, about peanut...I think it is going to be a girl. Why? mainly because you were so sick...how did I determine this? Is it because I have 10 children (shh, I hide them), or because I have a degree in genderguessology? No...it is because I figure that if peanut is anything like you he or she likes to give others a hard time....which makes me lean towards a girl...
Merry Christmas! And, no I don't think I would trade our locations based on the weather...but maybe the scenery.
Love ya
I always thought it was so much more high-tech than it really is . . .like they could see the reproductive organs in the baby and figure out whether it's a boy or a girl!
After all they could see the inside of Kyria's stomach but they had to wait until she's uncrossed her legs to tell if it was a girl or a boy???
Well, at least you have a 3-D scan booked! That sounds cool! I'm sticking with a girl!!! How many weeks are you now?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
well send me an email already and let me know exactly when you're free.
Post a Comment