In other news we go for our scan on Monday at noon and hope to find out the sex of the baby! So now is your time to vote or prophesy! Which is it Ladies? A Boy or a Girl? Please cast your vote by Monday morning. (Oh yeah and none of that "I didn't vote but I knew it was a boy" malarkey! Stand up and be counted I say! or at least go down in a blaze of glory trying!!!!! :-)
11 comments:
I am not afraid, here I go...I am going to say it's a little girl...not a big girl...im sure labour will be painfull enough...although, Junior asked me the other day that if we ever have children, could the child please be born at the age of 3 years old? Because they are cool at that age...hmmm we'll see what we can do eh?! I DONT THINK SO!!!
Love you!!
I'm going to say a little girl too!
I could see a little girlie Jones being born and I bet she'll have a full head of hair too!
Can I guess the weight as well, or is that another poll for another time? LoL!
I haven't seen you so I can't possibly predict ... er ... prophesy the sex of this child.
I need to SEE you.
I'm going for girl too. You're big early like Mum was when she had you. The boys in our family tend to be 2 or 3 pounds smaller, not to mention Dad who was only 2 pounds at birth.
Besides with 3 grandsons and only 1 almost grown granddaughter, we all need a little girl in the family to "play" with. And probably spoil too.
Love you Jinny Win.
can i change my vote??
umm..girl...
no..boy...
I go with shannon..i need to see you before i can be sure!!
while we don't want to generate any gender confusion issues I think that I will go for a girl so Jordan can have friend in Canada. But maybe I should go for a boy then she can have Canadian husband.... but wait.... that might mean she leaves in Canada... so I'll go for the girl.
ABSOLUTELY a boy... i've been feeling it from the beginning
I already emailed Alyn my predi-prophecy, but I'm going for girl. All the babies born lately have been girls - Houghtons, Allens, Richards, Suggs... it's going around, I guess.
I'd like to guess...originally I thought it was girl, but after checking the "Chinese Lunar Calendar" (it is creepily accurate), I've changed my mind.
I'm going with - a boy!
I'm going with "GIRL"!
Teeheehee!!
I can't wait!!
I love you AJ! (pronounced "Age")
Linda (pronounced: "I love AJ")
Congratulations AJ! We are so happy for you! This is Kate (Chaput)Podjan from Open Door Christian Fellowship in Indiana. My vote is for a girl. Girls are WONDERFUL! (Mine's 8 months old now!) Again, congrats!
-Kate, Matt & Lilly
Post a Comment