I love being home!
- I love being able to see people I love.
- Sleeping in my own bed, with my own pillow, without wondering if people will walk in!
- I love making my own food... food that I want to eat or even crave without feeling like you are invading someone else’s space!
- I love going to stores I recognize with items I recognize and can READ!
- I love going to church on Sunday morning hearing Steve or John speak and having that feeling of being home and I LOVE our worship teams!.
- I love eating Lynley's cooking!
- I love getting to catch up with siblings even if the gatherings can be very loud!
My plan for today? I think I will make salsa and cookies. (Not to be eaten together you understand... the cravings haven't gotten that weird!) Oh and we go to see the midwife today as well so hopefully we will hear the baby's heart beat again!
Oh and I have a bump!

6 comments:
another stunning stylish Pregnant lady and love the maternity top... fab colour:)
Oh the salsa! And it might take under 3.5hours to make now that you have sharp knives again.
(Aj tried to make salsa at our house and discovered that it was like trying to cut tomatoes with a toothbrush our knives are so blunt)
Also - lurve the photos. You look swell. (get it?)
xx
p.s please do the seduction quiz from Shannon's blog am dying to know what you are...
Ahhhhh, so cute!!! I love the baby bump!
So no weird cravings yet? Keep us informed when they start getting crazy!!!
I love that you're home AN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN CALLED.
(mwa, baby)
you do make amazing salsa...and cookies.
I could eat them together, and no chance of pregnancy here!
you look stunning! I agree with C...that is a "fab colour" on you!!
love you
I love it when you're home too!!
YAY for AJ and AJ 2.0 being home!! :)
I love you guys!
Linda
Post a Comment