0 sleeping pills taken....
1 night safari visited...
2 weary travellers ... (Plus one 1 hiding)
3 countries ministered in.....
4 continents visited.....
4 more nations where I hugged the porcelain bowl!(*) (For a total of 8 in the last 3 months!)
6 weeks of being away.....
7 bags carried.... (**)
8 Time zone changes....
10 churches......
12 Airports visited
13 blog posts.....
14 scary airplane meals...
16 afternoon naps.....
17 flights....
25 services....
38 days of travel...
54 post cards sent... (if you didn't get yours it must be lost in the mail!)
And 29,607 miles flown.
No wonder we're tired!
And today.... we fly home. I can hardly wait!
*Ok so one of the 4 was somewhere in the air over Scandinavia and I DIDN'T hug the plane toilet but instead got friendly with some paper bags.. much more hygienic I think you will agree!
**that's 4 suitcases and 3 carry ons. And when I say carried I mean by Alyn of course!
PS I am officially 4 months pregnant tomorrow! Woohoo!!!
6 comments:
Ah the plane paper bags! I was getting friendly with those On New Year's day last year (and it wasn't because I was drinking!)
Stupid Morning sickness!
But hey! 4 months now??? Congrats! You shoulld be either very close to being or completely out of the morning sickness woods!!!
I HAVE TOO BEEN READING YOUR BLOGS.
(Just because I don't comment, doesn't mean I haven't read. And that's a fact.)
:-)
Just wanted to say that I got your comment on my last blog. After I re-read the blog...it could have described you a bit too. I am glad that you are trying to hatch a plan to keep me....one sure fire way would be to talk to God and find me a Canadian husband :)
Prayer: Father, make sure you bring them back to Toronto at some point.
17 cows barbecued by Dave
83 chocolate bars that Alyn has consumed
100005 steps taken while soothing a small child
1,099,786 episodes of E's 100 Top Celebrity Hotties watched
Just thought you might want to beef up the NZ section of the list!!!
Soooo glad you finally get to go home! WELL DONE XX
Wow, you could have your own version of the 12 days of Christmas...only yours would have to be something more along the lines of "29,607th day of Christmas my Jesus gave to me, 29,607 miles flying in an airplane..."
I love you!! By the way, you are a HOT pregnant woman! WOOWZA!
Post a Comment